The person who introduced me to blogging and who was my college roomate, Courtney, has "tagged" me. So, I've had the fun task of coming up with 10 random facts about myself. Here goes....
Ten Random Facts about Myself
1. I prefer reds over whites (wines). I love to cook with wine. And, sometimes I even put it in the food! (ba-dum-bump!)
2. I love ALL desserts. For special occasions, I've been known to choose the restaurant strictly based on their dessert menu.
3. I don't consider myself an athlete. But, in 2006, I trained and ran two marathons in two months. Besides giving birth, it was the most challenging, exhausting, rewarding, exhilarating experience of my life!
4. I get very competitive when it comes to playing the game of Uno, or Scrabble. Not so much when it comes to Texas Hold 'Em.
5. I love taking long walks outside.
6. I hate, hate, hate onions! I will sometimes cook with them if the recipe absolutely must have onion flavor, then I pick them out of my dish. My good friends prepare an onion-less portion of food during for me dinner parties.
7. I am a water snob. I prefer to drink Dasani bottled water (it tastes Wonderful!) at room temperature.
8. I hate text messages.
9. I have a huge phobia about crossing the streets. Apparently to others, I wait an insane amount of time for there to be no cars before I will cross. But, these Tampa drivers are crazy!
10. One day, I would love to take ballroom dance lessons with my husband. He is a natural at it (gets it from his mom), but I have trouble following someone else's lead (personality trait maybe?) I just think it would be a great way to spend time with the man I love and learn a new skill at the same time! Dancing with the Hayman's anyone?
I now tag Rebecca Long, Jackie, Ashley and Wana.