Monday, April 7, 2008

A Day in the Life....


of a 9 Month old (well, almost nine months!) Photos taken over several days, narrated by James.


After I wake up in the morning, I hang out in my play area until breakfast. This gives mommy a chance to get some coffee and unload the dishwasher. Then, it's time for my yummy breakfast of oatmeal and bananas! :)


After my morning nap, we are off for the day! Here I am all strapped in and ready to roll! Mr. Banana-man is always there to keep me company.
Here I am at the Aquarium. This place is the best! I especially like to crawl around on the floor by the big shark tank. I'm so brave! I crawl right up to the glass and wave to all the fishes and sharks! They may have more teeth than me, but they don't scare me!


Now, it's almost dinner time. While mom is busy in the kitchen, I have to inspect my high-chair for any loose parts.

Yep, it's stury enough for me! Any furniture that can't stand up to a little bit of shaking is just no good if you ask me! Good thing they have me around to inspect all furniture items in the house and check for any loose knobs. Those things are everywhere! Yes, it seems I have my work cut out for me. A man's job is never done!

No comments:

Post a Comment