Thursday, September 4, 2008

Going, going, gone!

Today, I gave in on a "last ditch" effort to make my son happy and broke out the popsicles!
Apparently, he woke up from his nap on the wrong side of the crib and NOTHING would make him happy this afternoon. (more teething pain????) So, when all else fails, break out the treats!

He loved being able to hold the popsiscle all by himself and ate the entire thing!

I think that he loves being at school so much (with so many activities and things to do) that he doesn't like being at home anymore! I know it sounds ridiculous, but he has been so unhappy this afternoon. But, he never cries when I drop him off, his teachers say that he plays and smiles all day, and he doesn't cry or seem sad when I arrive to pick him up.

Is our little sunshine bored with mom and dad already????


What? I don't get another when this is finished?????

No comments:

Post a Comment