Monday, September 21, 2009

Breakin' Up is Hard to Do- Oooo....

My very talented and beautiful friend has such a way with words. She is a strong runner who is currently suffering through a tendinitis injury and it's timing could not be worse! As I've posted before here, dealing with an injury after you've trained so hard can be very challenging/frustrating/humbling.
But, since she has such a way with words and such a neat-o perspective on Life, my friend shared this analogy between a runner and running here. For those of you who run, you may enjoy it. For those of you who don't, you certainly can relate to it!

1 comment:

  1. I am honored to have such an awesome shout out. I am glad you enjoyed the post and now totally understand what you went through at Gasparilla. Love u girl and thanks for the support!!!

    ReplyDelete