Friday, November 28, 2008

I'm Thankful for....


all of the people I love in my life!

I'm a firm believer in that it's the people in your life that make it beautiful and grand. I don't have much stuff or many things, but I do have wonderful people who love me, love my family and support us. Therefore, I am thankful.

ps- I'm also very thankful for some people in my life that weren't able to be here for the holiday. I love you Mom, Dad and Peggy.



Will, James and I spent another Thanksgiving over at Tom and Veronica's house. They provide two turkeys and stuffing, I provide all the fixin's and desserts.

Man, did we have some yummy food!


Uncle Tom kept James entertained. But, he did not like it when I interrupted their playing for yet, another picture!

Aunt Veronica, holding down the kitchen!

Uncle Tom made James a beautiful new stepping stool so he can reach the sink for hand washing ( a MUST when you have little boys who LOVE dirt, rocks, leaves, etc)

Judging from his smile, we think it's a hit.

By the end of the evening, I don't know who was more tired, James or Veronica. James fell asleep within five minutes of being in the car. Overall, a good Thanksgiving spent with good people eating good food and having good conversation.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment