Saturday, March 22, 2008

Toys, toys and more toys!

Early Saturday morning, I went to this HUGE consignment sale for children's clothes, books, toys, games, equipment, etc. I found some great toys for James at about 1/3 of the retail price. Since he is standing up now, I wanted to get some developmentally app. toys and they seem to be a big hit!
He LOVES the lights and all the sounds that this one makes. Yes, folks, pure joy is pushing a button and watching something light up and sing for you!
His new piano was a big hit, until he realized that I left the play area gate open to take this picture and he was determined to crawl out as fast as possible. He still loves escaping from "baby jail." Hopefully, these new toys will buy me some more time in the play area. Of course, I kept some of the toys in hiding for future use, instead of bringing them all out at once. See, I'm learning!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment