Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Our Little Cherub

For his seven month portrait, I let the photographer talk me into putting angel wings behind James. I was very skeptical at first. I thought "He's a boy. He'll look silly in angel wings. "
But, one look at these cutie-pie pictures and a cherub sent straight from heaven was born! Yes, I'm a believer in putting angel wings on little boys now! Just look how cute they turned out! Mind you, I am not biased in the least....
Here's his future chippendale dancer application photo! Love the red bowtie!
Back to my sweet, angelic little boy! I love those little piggies!
Please disregard the little red rash around his mouth. I'm not sure why his face keeps breaking out, but it clears up within a day or two. We are weaning him from his pacifier (daytime use only) so hopefully that will help the problem. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment