Thursday, September 20, 2007

Bye, bye 0-3 Months....


So, there is no major news to report, other than the fact that "little" James is quickly outgrowing his 0-3 months outfits, even though he is just over two months old. I just finished boxing up all of the clothes he has already grown out of and made room for the next size up. Ah, they grow up so fast! :(

I had to take his picture in this little airplane outfit because it was one of the first ones I bought for him and it matches his nursery so well! (colors red, white and blue with an airplane theme) It even has a little hat to match, which he hates to wear of course! I can't really blame him since this is Florida and it is 90 degrees outside.



He loves looking up at the clouds!

1 comment:

  1. Boy he sure is growing. Ready for my swimming buddy. May be some fishing.
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete