Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Halloween Parade!

So, one of the things I love about James' school being so close to mine is that I can sneak out during school hours (thanks to having a great team!) to attend special school events, such as the annual Carlton Academy Halloween Parade!
When I showed up, I found my little Batman showing off his muscles while doing some calisthenics. Just don't call him "The Situation!"


Of course, we HAD to get a picture taken with Mrs. Batman! Actually, Ms. Jihann was his first teacher at Carlton and I absolutely LOVE her! Apparently, so does James. Err.. ummm... is it just me, or does anyone else see him totally trying to grope Mrs. Batman???? Oh dear!
Here he is.. Waving to all of his adoring fans... Me! It was such a fun morning and I loved being able to do the "mommy thing" for once in a while during the school day! Such a treat!
Apparently, my son has a way with the ladies. He was surrounded all morning by fairies and princesses. Lucky guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment