Sunday, August 19, 2007

Warning: Clothing Hazard

Here is the latest in my mommy adventures with Mr. James: This outfit looks innocent enough, right? Well, for some reason, every time I dress him in it, I have to change his clothes within a couple of hours. Usually, the culprits are spit up (he rarely spits up!), poop or pee. Well, today he outdid himself! Just an hour after I dressed him, right after a feeding, I went to place him in his bassinet and felt a sticky wetness on the front of my shorts, running down my legs. Yes, my precious baby boy managed to have a side "blow out" from his diaper and get it all over my shorts! Miraculously, he managed to get NONE of the poop on him or his outfit. Just me! I think this is the last we will see of this outfit!
Here are the shorts being rinsed out in the sink because for those of you who don't have babies around- that stuff stains! Of course, I had to be wearing WHITE!

1 comment:

  1. Kalani - I feel your pain! If James is anything like Hugh, more blow outs are in your future...Clorox will be your best friend.

    ReplyDelete